Monday, January 23, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls and Sick Baby

For six days now we have had a sick baby on our hands. It is his first big cold, so it has hit pretty hard. We've been dealing with a fever, runny/stuffy nose, chest congestion, and cough. Add to all that 3 teeth about ready to break through! Needless to say, Javen hasn't been a very happy camper. I am glad to report that his fever was lower today, and one of the three teeth finally broke through. Hopefully we will get a little better sleep tonight (:

On a better note, I made cinnamon rolls from scratch for the first time. They were delish! I used a recipe with no yeast, so they were also pretty easy. I will have to post the recipe some time.

Chelsea



2 comments:

  1. I posted these pictures from my phone. I will try and figure out how to turn them around! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want the recipe. :) Yummy in my tummy.

    ReplyDelete