Monday, January 23, 2012
New Blogger on the Loose!
Well, I figured that I should join the 21st century and get myself out there in the digital world. As most of you probably know, I just recently joined the world of texting, so why not go all out and start a blog?! Hopefully this turns out to be the fantastic idea that I am picturing in my head :)
I frequently find myself thinking, "I need to share this with someone," especially now that I have Javen. Then I find myself having to call or text 10 different people so I don't leave anybody out! I could post on Facebook, but there are many on there that would wonder why I would think they would care that Javen spent 15 minutes enthralled with the toothbrush Grandma and Poppa got him for Christmas. Long story short, this blog is for you people who care about such seemingly mundane activities in the life of the Struck Family. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yahooo! First commenter :) I'll follow your mundane stuff... cause that's what I do too! Looking forward to keeping up with your fam on here.
ReplyDelete